- A submergence session consists of two days with one night at our location, followed by an afternoon later on.
- There is a double dimension:
- Caretakers from the work field get the opportunity to conceive the role of a person demanding care.
- Students become sTimul-caretakers.
A session offers caretakers and students the possibility to gain insight that goes further than fine-tuning the technical skills. It's about giving an ethical framework for the relationship between receiver and provider and to grow in establishing a care relation.
sTimul distinguishes 3 steps:
- careful selection by management: what do we want to reach by participating, who should be taken into consideration, which theme do we want to handle?
- The group of caretakers choose working points from their daily practice which they would like to elaborate on by evaluation and approach.
- The students prepare the organisation of their division. (timetable, assignment of tasks, naming the 'living rooms'...)
A submergence session always ends with a sharing of thoughts and visions. It's a discussion between all participants, counsellors and an ethical expert. As such, experiences are broadened and working points for the next working day are formulated.
A day to evaluate: how did the working points evolve and did new barriers arise?
Bij inschrijving, gelieve het inschrijvingsformulier 2016-2017-inschrijving-NL aan te vullen en te mailen naar zowel firstname.lastname@example.org en naar email@example.com en het inschrijvingsformulier simulantzorgontvanger.docx volledig ingevuld terug te mailen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Hieronder vind je alvast een overzicht van de bezetting van de inleefsessies.
Nog vrije inleefsessies:
Inleefsessies in te schrijven via het Sociaal Fonds voor de Rusthuizen & Rust- en verzorgingstehuizen.
Evaluatie inleefsessies 2013
Rapport Inleefsessies 2013
Download het rapport met de evaluatie van de inleefsessies van 2013
Planning & enrolment
Do you wish to enrol as care-receiver in one of our submergence sessions. View the planning of our submergence sessions here and select the date you wish to enrol for
- Principally, every working week a two day session can start on Monday or Tuesday morning.
- There are always two parties involved: these are brought together by sTimul itself based on the applications.
- An institution doesn't have to rent all rooms, it can be combined with other enrolments. Contact sTimul for the number and dispersion of participants.
- sTimul is open to specific expectations concerning submergence sessions and wants adapt as long as the ethical profoundness is not affected.
- Attestation Educative Leave PC 330 is available. Contact sTimul.
Stay updated on all news regarding sTimul by subscribing to our newsletter.